Available Jan 1, 2013
Completely updated, lovely 3 bedroom 1,100 square foot brick ranch with extra closet & storage space and hardwood floors throughout
- Remodeled bathroom with Italian tile and extra-deep Grecian Jacuzzi tub
- Remodeled kitchen with custom cherry cabinets to ceiling, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, dining area, large pantry
- Remodeled living room with stylish coved ceilings
- Washer/Dryer on main level
- Swamp cooler
- Extra-large 1.5 car garage plus two off-street parking spots
- Fully landscaped and fenced backyard with automatic drip sprinkler and large, fenced dog run
- Mowing included
- Water, sewer utilities included
- Quick walk to Wash Park, Corey-Merrill schools, Bonnie Brae, University light-rail and DU
$1,899 per month plus utilities and
Security deposit: one month's rent
Credit and background check will be performed
**PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING**
Coved ceilings and archways
Hardwood floors throughout
Stainless steel kitchen appliances
Flexible ranging from 5 months to 17 months.
Market rate for this listing is $2,250 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,899, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Cory - Merrill by $513.
Students who live in this rental at 1460 S Josephine Street attend the following Denver Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Cory Elementary School
Grades 1 - 5
out of 10
Merrill Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
South High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.