Breathtaking, best-in-class Boston residences perched above Olmsted Park and Leverett Pond. Center yourself between Longwood Medical Area and Jamaica Plain, moments from the Heath St T, Whole Foods Market, and Brookline Village shopping and dining.
- Moveable kitchen islands*
- Oversized windows offering ample natural light
- Elegant tile flooring, custom vanities, and framed mirrors in bathrooms
- Spacious walk-in closets
- In-unit washers and dryers
- Nest Thermostat systems
- Remarkable views of Olmsted Park
- 24 hour concierge and security services
- Private courtyard with stunning landscaping by Copley Wolff
- Elevated amenity deck with swimming pool, lounge, fireplace and barbeque grills
- WiFi in all common areas
- Lobby-level retail
- LEED Gold Certification
- Transit-friendly perks including on-site Zipcars, electric car charging stations, covered bicycle storage, and a Hubway station steps away
- Light-filled homes and common spaces
- Lush green roof
*Pricing and availability subject to change without notice based on availability, lease term, and move-in date selected. List price based off current incentives offered by management. Pictures of similar unit. Finishes may be different.
Laundry: In Unit
Small Dogs Allowed
At $2,779, this home is priced $383 more than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Jamaica Plain.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.