This beautifully maintained and spacious unit is situated on lovely tree-lined street! Built in 1985, this two-level home is detached on three sides which allows maximum sunlight to brighten the unit. Amenities of this unit include:
- Large living room with bay windows overlooking manicured lawn
- Separate dining area with sliding glass door to deck for al fresco dining on warm evenings
- Open kitchen with abundant counter and cabinet space, plus dishwasher
- Master bedroom has dual closets and private balcony
- 2-car garage with interior access to unit
- Good closet space
- Double pane windows throughout
- Two-tone accent paint throughout
- Additional insulation in the walls and floors
- Owner pays for landscaping
This unit is located in a great neighborhood, with many properties showing pride of ownership!
The unit is close to Woodside Road with shops, grocery stores, and dining. Also close by are many schools!
Transportation to the North, South, or East Bay is a breeze with 101 and 92 Freeways close by.
Schedule an appointment today!
2 parking spaces. 2 garage parking spaces.
Trash included in rent
Water included in rent
Double Pane Windows
Monthly rent. 12 month lease.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,200, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Redwood City by $1,120.
out of 10
Hawes Community School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
John F. Kennedy Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.