Beautiful bethany Home: Open house Dec 1st 1-3pm - Property Id: 40960
- Located in a great cul-de-sac,
- 4 Bed/3 full bath; + Bonus (can be used as a bedroom / media room/playroom),
- One bedroom with full bath (shower) on main floor);
- Spacious walk-in closet in master bedroom and one child's bedroom
- Hardwood floor throughout the kitchen and entry way + tile countertops.
- Skylight providing lot of light into the home;
- 2 car garage with a workshop area, full cabinetry in the garage with lots of storage
- Lovely Deck and Patio at the back with plant beds, a swing set and playarea, and fruit trees
- Tennis courts in the neighborhood (100 ft away from home); Walking/jogging trails
- Great schools: Findley, Stoller and Sunset.
- Within 2 miles of US 26. Within 1-3 miles of private Athletic clubs
Available Immediately, 2017
Security Deposit = one months rent in advance
Available for Short or Long term lease
non-refundable Cleaning fee = $500
Please email/call for showing 503 719 2478
Apply at TurboTenant:
Property Id 40960
No Pets Allowed
Cooling System: Central
Washer & Dryer
Market rate for this listing is $2,662 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 5 bedroom home is listed at $2,595, while 5 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 5 bedroom home in Portland by $100.
Students who live in this rental at 14517 NW Evergreen Street attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Findley Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Stoller Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Sunset High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.