Address: 14510 Washington Ave SW Unit 7, Lakewood, WA 98498
Quick Feature List:
Garage(s): Off Street Parking
Square Ft: Approx 650
Floor(s): Carpet, Laminate and Tile
Gated Community: No
Available: Approx. February 1st. Showings by Appointment Only!
Animals: Subject to Approval See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $42.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday Friday 10am 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
Stunning 1 Bedroom Unit in Lakewood!
- White Appliances
- Plenty of Cabinetry
- Beautiful Flooring
Open Living Room
- Large Window offering Natural Lighting
- Bedroom Nicely Updated
- Closet and Storage Space
- Bathroom Nicely Updated
- Common Laundry Area
To seek zoning information on nearby schools please visit www.greatschools.org and type in the property address. Zoning may change periodically throughout the year.
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay the following:
- Minimum of $250.00 Deposit per pet.
- Minimum of $25.00 pet rent per pet each month.
This unit allows 1 pet total: Small Dog or Cat 25lbs or less. The pet must be of age 1 or older. No Puppies. Must be Indoor Potty-Trained. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
1. Up to date shot records required! Must indicate the dog or cats age, breed and weight.
2. Proof of County License required!
3. Renter s insurance is required!
- Beautiful neighborhood
- Shopping, Restaurants and Gas Stations Nearby
- American Lake, Trails, and Parks Nearby
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
- This property is on a Septic System. Tenants are required to follow all Rules and Regulations.
- Pictures are of a model unit and may differ in layout and appliances.
Off Street Parking
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 1958
Market rate for this listing is $745 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $745, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Lakewood by $231.
Students who live in this rental at 14510 Washington Avenue SW #7 attend the following Clover Park School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Tillicum Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Woodbrook Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Clover Park High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.