Garage(s): On Street Parking
Square Ft: Approx 600
Washer/Dryer: Please See Disclosure Below
Floor(s): Vinyl and Carpet
Gated Community: No
Available: Approx. December 21st. Showings available at a later date.
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- Harry Todd Park Nearby
- Gas Stations, Restaurants, Grocery Stores Nearby
- Highway I-5 Nearby
- American Lake Nearby
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog or cat. All Pets are Subject to Approval. Max 2 Pets: Dogs and Cats 20lbs or less. All pets must be of age 1 or older. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
- Watering, Edging and Weeding is Tenant Responsibility.
- Mowing will be taken care of by owner.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
- This property is located on Septic. Tenants are required to follow all Rules and Regulations.
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $850 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $695, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Lakewood by $243.
Students who live in this rental at 14420 Grant Avenue SW #1 attend the following Clover Park School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Tillicum Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Woodbrook Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Clover Park High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.