Walk to BART Elegant, quiet and clean building!
144 13th St. | Richmond, CA 94801
This large, 3 room apartment is an excellent value. It has a complete kitchen with stainless appliances, a full bath with tub and shower, a large walk-in closet with a built in dresser, and a large living area with an overhead fan.
Arched entryways and other architectural features make this apartment and building special. It is light & bright with upgraded windows for better insulation. The hardwood oak floors are elegant and warm. Features include:
- Tiled floors in kitchen and bath.
- New vinyl double-paned windows
- Large walk-in closet with built-in storage system and shelving.
- Complete kitchen with gas range and full-size fridge.
- Full bath with a tub for a good soak, and a shower. Also it has a new wash basin & cabinet
- Smoke-Free, No Section 8, No evictions, No pets
- Income(FT) = $24/hour full-time pre tax for 1 person, $28/hour for 2 people -
- Cosigners considered.
This is an above average building just 4 blocks to BART, making for an easy commute to San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley and beyond. Quick access to routes 580 and 80.
Call 510-367-3311 for a showing.
NO SECTION 8
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.