2 BDs (including en-suite master), 2 remodeled BAs, newly renovated gourmet chef's kitchen, formal ocean view dining room, large bright ocean view living room with fireplace, landscaped shared backyard, storage.
This home proves that you can have it all! Located on one of the most idyllic streets in the Lone Mountain neighborhood , which is just south of Laurel Heights and The Richmond District --is this completely renovated, charming, view condo in a two-unit building. The flat offers an open flow from the living room to the dining room, both featuring oversized windows to capture the Ocean & City views. The chef's kitchen is stunning with high-end appliances. Just down the hall is the master suite with dual closets and gorgeous bath. Across the hall is a large guest bedroom as well as a full bath. The condo has hardwood floor throughout and is equipped with radiant heat. Enjoy a shared landscaped backyard w/ a grassy area & deck. Storage and laundry in garage. Blocks from USF, UCSF, CPMC, St. Mary's Hospital, Golden Gate Park, shops, restaurants, transportation, and parks! Approx. 1,400 sq. feet.
- Renovated secure entry leading up to the unit.
- Gourmet newly renovated chef's kitchen with double oversized sink w/ disposal, professional Viking hood over range, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, refrigerator, custom built in bar, Bosch dishwasher, back staircase with pantry leading down to garage and backyard.
- Ocean and city view formal oversized dining room w/ custom blinds
- View living room w/ detailed crown molding, oversized windows w/ custom blinds, fireplace
- Large, bright master suite with his and her closets (one a large walk in), corner window
- Remodeled master bath with 2 person shower, built in vanity w/ tumbled marble, Toto toilet
- Large, light second bedroom with closet
- Second bathroom with shower over tub, granite counter top, Toto toilet, vanity, tile floors, linen cabinet
- Landscaped shared backyard with new deck, patio, and lawn
- Ample street parking (garage parking may be available- inquire)
- Ample storage
- Laundry shared in garage
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.