Charm-filled 2BR, 1BA top floor unit features brand new eat-in kitchen, large deck, and a lovely yard with spa (shared). Plus 1 car garage parking (tandem)!
Located in the trendy NOPA neighborhood, this unit is just 2 blocks from the Golden Gate Panhandle, a delightful children's park, and has neighborhood access to the USF Koret Fitness Center. Close to Nopalito, Faletti's Market, restaurants, shopping, yoga studios and Buena Vista Park and Haight Street.
Additional features include:
- Hardwood floors throughout; carpeted stairway
- Brand new, huge chef-kitchen with ample countertops and abundant cabinet space; stainless steel appliances, including gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and garbage disposal; room for breakfast table and chairs
- Contemporary bathroom with lots of built-in custom cabinetry; shower over tub
- Large wine storage closet
- Tandem parking for one car; good street parking for additional auto
- Garage storage
- Dedicated wash machine, shared dryer
- Spacious, manicured shared garden; beautiful shady palm tree
- Shared spa
- Residents eligible for USF Koret Fitness Center neighborhood rate
Available for immediate occupancy
Have own washer. Dryer shared with one other unit.
Minimum 12-month lease Monthly Rent: $3,800 Security Deposit: $3800 with additional $1200 pet deposit and $500 cleaning deposit Tenant pays PGE, cable/internet, plus $50 per month flat fee for water/sewer, Owner pays garbage Pet negotiable - Dogs are okay and cats are negotiable
At $3,800, this home is priced $798 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in North Panhandle.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.