Sellwood Home. Close to all of your needs. - A craftsman home in the very heart of Sellwood. Walking distance to numerous restaurants, bars, grocery stores, the library, gyms and shops. Weekly farmers market across the street. Great public transport options with Max and bus stops down the street. Close access to the Spring Water Corridor trail - a 15 minute bike ride to downtown.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Finished basement
-Dishwasher, brand new gas range, w/d hook up with existing w/d
-Recently added high efficiency furnace and tankless water heater
-Central heat and AC
- Large open kitchen that opens into the living room and dining area
- A front porch with plenty of space for furniture
- Large backyard, where the garden is already started for you
- Original hardwood floors on the main floor
- Driveway parking for multiple cars and ample off-street parking
- Detached garage great for a bike storage, a car or a studio/workshop
Pets with additional deposit:
Dog - yes; 25lbs or less
Cat - yes
Tenant responsible for all utilities, and yard care.
Portland Homes & Commercial Properties
No Utilities included in rent
Small Dogs Allowed
central heat and a/c
garage / work shop
Washer & Dryer Hookup
Market rate for this listing is $2,750 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,750, while 3 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.