Spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom upper-level duplex in Uptown Mpls is available to rent for 1 month: anytime between Feb 6th-March 11th. Property is owner occupied.
The rental unit is 1320 sq ft and is located on 35th St. and Hennepin Ave. We are close enough to be in walking distance of all the wonderful things that Uptown has to offer (markets, coffee shops, restaurants, nightlife, and beautiful Bde Maka Ska), but far enough from the heart of Uptown to experience the quiet of residential life.
The rental unit includes:
* 2 large bedrooms with hardwood floors that are both connected to a walkout deck
* Large and beautifully renovated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and porcelain floor (includes use of small appliances and dining set for 4 people (e.g., dishes, glasses, silverware)
* Huge living room with wood burning fireplace
* Large dining room
* 1 full-size bathroom
* Private deck
* Shared, on-site laundry
* Attached garage (1 car stall)
* Off-street carport (for an additional monthly fee)
* Free street parking
* Bus stop is just steps away from the house
* Tons of extra storage space available in the basement
All the furniture you see in the pictures are included in this furnished rental.
Off Street Parking
Small Dogs Allowed
Furnished, 1 month lease, all utilities are taken care of by the landlord
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,700, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.