Luxury 4 beds/4 baths House in Mill Creek!
Unique to Mill Creek Community, it's situated for privacy from all rooms and backyard, like your own personal professionally landscaped park.
Quality upgrades add many luxuries to this home with good bones:
- Approximately 3,959 sq ft, 3 garage parking
- Kitchen is open to family room and french doors, very spacious west facing deck, quartz counters, Stainless appliances double oven, breakfast counter.
- Master suite with master bath, heated floors, dual shower, skylights, California Closet.
- Main level large bedroom includes connected bath with jetted tub, and french doors to brick patio.
- Media/bonus/game/craft room upstairs with gas fireplace.
- Den off entry, possible 5th bedroom.
- Excellent schools, Country Club community with golf, tennis & pool.
- Walk to Mill Creek Town Center, or on miles of MCCA walking trails.
This home is a definite MUST SEE!!.
Average Credit Score 680 +
Pet: well trained small pets
Good rental history
Move in Funds include:
1st month + Security deposit + Last month. (LMR negotiable with good credit)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-243-6371 for more info.
Offered by WPI.
This listing is priced above the average 4 bedroom home in Mill Creek by $699.
Students who live in this rental at 14232 15th Drive SE attend the following Everett School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Mill Creek Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Heatherwood Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Henry M. Jackson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.