Excellent Ballard location off of 15th Avenue N.W. Walk to Ballard Market, Safeway, Trader Joe's, and all of the restaurants, shopping and entertainment N.W. Market and Ballard Avenue has to offer.
Large one bedroom, one bath in an 8-unit secured building. One block from a bus line. One covered parking space and 2 coin-op laundry on site, also includes storage room.
This unit features a large living room, separate dining area, dishwasher, garbage disposal, fireplace, and storage.
All applicants must view available unit before applying.
Required Move-In Funds:
$1,200 first month s rent
$1,200 last month s rent
$1,200 refundable security deposit
Before filling out an application, please review our list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria please apply.
1. Must provide photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. Driver s license or State Issued ID card and Social Security card.
2. Must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion and we require a FICO score of at least 800.
3. Must have no records of eviction.
4. We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
5. Employment History and Sufficient Income: We require monthly income of 3 times the amount of your monthly rent per applicant. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, and/or tax records. All other income, including self-employment must be verified through tax records.
6. Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you re related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, your application may be declined, or we may require a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement. Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria plus make three times the amount of rent.
7. An up-front payment of approximately three month s rent (first, last, security deposit) is required by cashier s check or money order when signing a rental contract.
8. We will accept the first qualified applicant.
9. After applicant is approved, a non-refundable holding fee equal to one month s rent is required in order to hold the unit until Lease signing and move-in funds are collected. The holding fee will be credited toward move-in funds. If applicate elects not rent the unit after being approved and submitting a non-refundable holding fee, the fee will not be refunded.
10. Please note that all of our properties are smoke-free.
OPEN HOUSE: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 2ND 4:00-5:00 P.M.
Any questions p[lease contact:
(E-mail for faster response)
Off Street Parking
One covered parking space
$70/per person/per month for water/sewer/garbage and electricity under tenant's name.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,200, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in West Woodland by $300.
Students who live in this rental at 1422 NW 59th Street #7 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
West Woodland Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Hamilton International Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.