17th Floor luxury condo, overlooking beautiful Downtown Seattle. Floor to ceiling windows and a 160 sq/ft private balcony to take advantage of the 180 degree city view.
Large living room with plenty of space to have a true dinning table to entertain guests. Bedroom has nice size closet for all your things.
Addition amenities include washer/dryer in unit, large front entrance closet, and high sound proof windows.
Rent includes 1 secure parking space and a storage unit.
Building amenities included 24 hour concierge and security, business center, full size indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, large gym and entertainment room.
All applicants must view available unit before applying.
Required Move-In Funds:
$2000 first months rent
$2000 last months rent
$2000 refundable security deposit
Before filling out an application, please review our list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria please apply.
1. Must provide photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. ? Drivers license or State Issued ID card and Social Security card.
2. Must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion and we require a FICO score of at least 650.
3. Must have no records of eviction.
4. We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
5. Employment History and Sufficient Income: We require monthly income of 3 times the amount of your monthly rent per applicant. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, and/or tax records. All other income, including self-employment must be verified through tax records.
6. Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you are related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, your application may be declined, or we may require a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement. Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria plus make three times the amount of rent.
7. An up-front payment of approximately three months rent (first, last, security deposit) is required by cashiers check or money order when signing a rental contract.
8. We will accept the first qualified applicant.
9. After applicant is approved, a non-refundable holding fee equal to one month?s rent is required in order to hold the unit until Lease signing and move-in funds are collected. The holding fee will be credited toward move-in funds. If applicate elects not rent the unit after being approved and submitting a non-refundable holding fee, the fee will not be refunded.
10. Please note that all of our properties are smoke-free.
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Downtown by $520.
This rental at 1415 2nd Avenue #1705 is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
Showing 1 of
1 primary school.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.