This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO). Please check the availabilty calendar at the CHBO website for Listing: 16410 - You simply cannot find a better location, views, and more complete furnishings with parking and utilities fully included to save some money and to make you feel like you've arrived at your "Home Away From Home...In Seattle!"
Incredible five star location just steps into the heart of Pike Place Market, featuring partial water views and with parking included!
* Air Conditioning
* Parking Included
* In suite washer/dryer
* Plug and play (and work of course!), everything you'll need is included.
* High speed WIFI, Cable, 40" flat screen Smart TV
* Fitness center and rooftop deck
* Small family run business ensures a personal touch and affordable rates.
Experience the heart and soul of Seattle in the Pike Place Market neighborhood from our top floor Puget Sound view unit! Just steps from entry to the country's most popular and unique historic public market, the waterfront boardwalk, historic Pioneer Square, Washington Ferries, fantastic dining at some of Seattle's landmark restaurants and lounges, and shopping, our spot is an ideal location for exploring the city.
This contemporary urban suite on the top floor offers a Puget Sound view and is linked to the Market through Seattle's famous Post Alley (accessible from the 3rd floor of our building), placing you just a few steps from several of Seattle's highlights. First Avenue and the Seattle Art Museum are accessible via the building's private courtyard, placing you just minutes from the action downtown.
* Act quickly - this suite books up fast!
* Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Boeing, Starbucks
* Temporary housing
* Northwest Hospital, Seattle Childrens Hospital, Swedish Medical Center, University of Washington Medical Center
Washer/Dryer in Unit
* Rates: PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE RATES AT 855-850-7368 or email us at email@example.com. * Terms: $700 refundable security deposit required to reserve the rental. Cancellation Policy is 1 month prior to move-in. * Fees: $250 move-out cleaning fee. No sales tax, city tax, or hotel tax required. * Policies: Strict smoking policy with $500 fine. * Cleanings every two weeks can be arranged for $70 per cleaning, or once a month for $80 per cleaning.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $3,850, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 1 bedroom home in Downtown.
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.