Amazing Penthouse w/ Wrap Around Patio & Amazing Views
1405 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109
Year Built: 1922
Bathrooms: 1 Bath
Lease Duration: 1 Year (See Details Below)
Pets Policy: Cats & Small Dogs OK
Property Type: Apartment
OPEN HOUSE TODAY !!
Simply put, the Inverness building is Amazing
We love our neighborhood! We love living above Starbucks! (ok, mostly only because it is convenient, but ya know)
This is a recently fully remodeled Very Large Studio apartment.
*Super amazing 1920's building!
*Excellent moldings throughout
*Wood Burning Fireplace w/ Mantel
*Full wrap around Patio / Terrace
*Marble staircase in building
*Nice and thick double paned windows
*Concrete building (means thick walls, so pretty quiet by city standards)
*Gorgeous wood floors
* Super Large Studio!
* 3 Closets ( One Walk in )
*Fully upgraded kitchen!
*Stainless Steel Appliances
*Laundry in building
*Additional Storage available in building
*Locked entry w/Intercom system
*Elevator in Building
Location is super central! Plenty of public transit. AWESOME bars & restaurants nearby.
COME CHECK US OUT
Stainless Steel Range / Oven
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Stainless steel appliances
Double pane / Storm windows
Amazing Hardwood floors
Tile floor ( kitchen & Bathroom )
New Designer Tile Tub enclosure
High / Vaulted ceiling
LEASE TERMS 12 month
* OPEN HOUSE or Private showings available
Come see Amazing Studio
* 12 month lease
* All prospective adult tenants MUST fill out an application
* Utilities flat rate $100/mo Per Person
* There's no parking in this building. So sorry. There are 3 garages in the area, though!
* Pets are potentially negotiable with additional security deposit
* Photos are representative of most units in the building. This unit may not be exactly the same, but very similar!
* If you are viewing this listing anywhere but Craigslist, please remember that other listing platforms like to input their own version of information. Inaccuracies are common when that happens. We do our best to represent accurately & fully.
The Inverness Manager
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.