OPEN HOUSE - Call for Showing Dates & Times . BEST. BUILDING. EVER
1405 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109
Year Built: 1922
Bathrooms: 1 Bath
Lease Duration: 1 Year (See Details Below)
Pets Policy: Cats & Dogs OK
Property Type: Apartment
OPEN HOUSE TODAY !!
Simply put, the Inverness building ROCKS
We love our neighborhood! We love living above Starbucks! (ok, mostly only because it is convenient, but ya know)
This is a recently fully remodeled 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment. Features include:
*Super amazing 1920's building!
*Excellent moldings throughout
*Nice and thick double paned windows
*Concrete building (means thick walls, so pretty quiet by city standards)
*Gorgeous wood floors
*Fully upgraded kitchen!
*Laundry in building
*Potential for storage in building once a unit becomes available
*Locked entry w/Intercom system
Location is super central! Plenty of public transit. AWESOME bars & restaurants nearby.
COME CHECK US OUT
Range / Oven
Stainless steel appliances
Double pane / Storm windows
High / Vaulted ceiling
* OPEN HOUSE or Private showings available
Come see this Jr One Bedroom
* 12 month lease
* All prospective adult tenants MUST fill out an application
* Utilities flat rate $100/mo Per Person
* There's no parking in this building. So sorry. There are 3 garages in the area, though!
* Pets are potentially negotiable with additional security deposit
* Photos are representative of most units in the building. This unit may not be exactly the same, but very similar!
* If you are viewing this listing anywhere but Craigslist, please remember that other listing platforms like to input their own version of information. Inaccuracies are common when that happens. We do our best to represent accurately & fully.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.