PACIFIC BEACH / BORDERS LA JOLLA Location, Location, Location!
- In Pacific Beach and blocks from La Jolla!
- 8 blocks to Tourmaline Surfing Park Beach, La Jolla!
- Tourmaline Ave. & Surf Park Beach is San Diego surfers' mecca borders Pacific Beach and La Jolla neighborhoods of San Diego
- South of Tourmaline Surf Beach is the Crystal Pier, Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Formerly largely populated by young people, surfers, and college students, because of rising property values/remodels the neighborhood is growing up to young at heart professional.
- "P.B.," as it is known as by local residents, is home to San Diego's most developed nightlife scenes, with a great variety of bars, eateries, and clothing stores located along Garnet Avenue and Mission Boulevard.
- LA JOLLA WHERE A SPECTACULAR COASTLINE AND UPSCALE VILLAGE ATMOSPHERE DEFINE SAN DIEGO'S JEWEL BY THE SEA
- 10-minutes ride to Downtown San Diego!
ENTERTAIN in REMODELED Vacation Home!
Here is the link to ALL entertainer coastal homes. https
www.airbnb.com/users/2503251/listings www.VivaBeachLife.com (coming soon to book direct to save $ and better service)
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.