Three-bedroom rambler on a large corner lot. Lots of room for your loved ones.
- Schools: walkable to Helen Keller Elementary (8 minutes), a short drive to Kamiakin Junior (3 miles) and Juanita High School (1.5 miles).
- Work: 1.2 miles to Park & Ride and I-405, 4 miles to Bothell Business Park, 5 miles to Google Kirkland, and 13 miles to Microsoft, to name a few.
- Chores: walkable to Safeway, gas stations, banks (8-10 minutes).
- Fun: 4 miles to downtown Kirkland, 10 miles to downtown Bellevue.
- Large lawns in front and backyards with beautiful landscape,
- Cozy and convenient layout,
- Living room highlighted with a wood-burning fireplace,
- Separate family room in addition to the living room,
- Patio off family room for your swing and/or BBQ,
- Two-car garage off the kitchen with room for storage or a small workshop,
- Energy efficiency focus: thick double-pane vinyl windows, all LED lights, newly installed tankless water heater, high-efficient gas furnace, gas stove,
- High-end washer and dryer,
- Tiled bathroom with view to the garden.
- 6 to 12 month lease,
- Application fees (background screening): $35 per applicant,
- Move-in: first month, last month rents, and $1500 refundable deposit.
- Credit score is 600 or higher
- Net family income matches 2.5 times monthly rent
Notes: No smoking inside please. Dogs and cats are welcomed. No pet deposit. Tenants pay all utilities.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.