The Flats on 41 at Urban Village - These newly renovated townhomes have hardwood floors throughout with huge windows, huge island in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer & dryer in-unit, with a two car garage. In addition, there is amazing landscaping for entertainment in the privacy of your own backyard. Very close to the interstate, walking distance to the entertainment district at Midtown Crossing, and only a 5 minute drive to the Old Market, near UNMC, Creighton University, UNO & downtown!
* 100% Happiness Guaranteed
* Pet Friendly
* Able to Pay Rent Online
* On-Site Maintenance (with 24/7 Emergency Maintenance)
* Hardwood Floors & Large Walk-in Closets
* Washer & Dryer Included In Unit
* Free Ground Maintenance & Snow Removal
* Garden Plots in Spring/Summer
* FREE Front Door Pick-up for Recycling
* Garbage Disposal
* Large Closets & Extra Storage Space
* Discount with Cox Communications
* Historic Charm Exterior with Modern Interior
* Walking Distance from Grocery Store
* Nearby Tennis Court & Park with Walking Trail
* Stainless Steel Appliances (Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge & Oven)
* Schedule a Tour Today! Mon-Fri 10am-6pm & Sat by Appt
Urban Village is a Pet Friendly Community & we welcome your furry family members! There is a one-time pet fee of $350 (non-refundable) & $30/mo pet rent (up to two pets). We do not have a weight restriction, however no aggressive breeds listed on the "NE Humane Society Aggressive Breeds List" found on their website. Move-In Fees include security deposit (refundable) & $150 Admin Fee (Non-Refundable).
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,895, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Omaha by $597.
Students who live in this rental at 140 N 41st Street #2 attend the following Omaha Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Dundee Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Lewis & Clark Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Central High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.