HUGE rambler ... BIG fenced back yard...SPACIOUS roms...LOW PRICE - Ladies & Gentlemen !... here we have a "HARD-TO-FIND" 4 bedroom family home... ALL ON ONE LEVEL!
Located in "close-in" Spanaway (just a few blocks South East of the intersection of Pacific Avenue & 176th St East), here is a listing of what you get with this home:
- large LIVING ROOM with wood burning fireplace
- FAMILY SIZED KITCHEN with adjoining eating area ... and sliding door to private back yard patio
- large 18'x18' FAMILY ROOM (with woodstove!) just off the kitchen
- laundry room with hook-ups and 1.2 bath
- 3 medium sized bedrooms and a full bath to serve them
- SPACIOUS MSTR BDRM SUITE with it's own bathroom and storage area... and a slider out to the back yard.
- OVERSIZED 2 CAR GARAGE + room for EXTRA PARKING of RV, boat or trailer.
Energy efficient insulated windows and electric heat.
So... if you are looking for a basic home with LOTS OF LIVABLE AREA and LOW RENT then this is it!
ATTENTION - Will be vacant after December 1st so please don't bother the current tenant there.
For application approval criteria please visit the RENTER'S SECTION at our website, redroofrentals.com.
For questions or to schedule a showing please call Red Roof Rentals, LLC at (253) 222-3387 during normal business hours...
(M-F, 10-5)... and we thank you!
At $1,795, this home is priced $180 cheaper than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Spanaway.
Students who live in this rental at 140 179th Street E attend the following Bethel School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Camas Prairie Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Cedarcrest Middle School
Grades 6 - 12
out of 10
Spanaway Lake High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.