Rent Your Townhouse, 1,280 sf
- 1bd with walk-in closet and bay window,
- 1 den/office/extra bedroom w/ skylights,
- living w/ fireplace /dining/modern kitchen w/ an 18 foot ceiling and
- in your townhouse: 1 car garage, w/d, storage!
* The ground level is a 1 car garage with washer & dryer and storage
space. There is interior access to the unit from the garage.
* The next level up is the location of the 1 bedroom, bath and balcony.
The bath has a shower over the tub. The bedroom has a walk-in
closet and a bay window.
* The 3rd level is an open location of the living, dining and kitchen
There is a gas/wood burning fireplace in the living room. The modern
amenities of a gourmet kitchen includes appliances. The level has
hardwood floors. The ceilings in the kitchen and living room are 18
* Over the dining area there is a loft that can be used for an office
or den. The loft also has skylights that opens to circulate air.
Through ceiling-high double-paned windows you get lots of natural light.
Built in 2000.
This town house is located at 351 5th Street @ Folsom where you access
your town house which is a private street in a gated community.
1 block away from Whole Foods supermarket, cafes & restaurants.
Very close to Moscone Convention Ctr, SF MoMA, Yerba Buena,
Baseball Stadium, etc.
Walking distance to Financial District, and Union Square and Caltrain, BART, Muni, and easy access to the main freeways.
$3,790 / mo - water, sewage and garbage included. Email or call for an appointment: 650-387-7084.
Minimum 1 year rent preferred. 1.5 months security deposit required.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.