House for Rent in Trumbull - Property Id: 52403
This is a beautiful 2-story house located in a friendly and quiet neighborhood.
* 3 bedrooms all on the upper level
* 1 bedroom/private office on the first level.
* Eat in kitchen with custom cabinets.
* Formal dining room, large living room with a stone fireplace and piano.
* Hardwood floors throughout the house.
* Newly renovated two full baths.
* Two multi-tiered decks and an oversized gazebo
* Finished basement with full bar.
* Two car garage
* Close to major highways.
* Walking distance to Unity Park and a short drive to Starbucks, Twin Brooks Park and other local restaurants/businesses.
* Two day cares within minutes of drive.
Tenant pays water, trash, electric, heating oil, cable/internet. Move-in date negotiable. It can be semi-furnished. No pets and no smoking allowed. Credit checks and references required. Available for one year lease.
Apply at TurboTenant: http
Property Id 52403
No Pets Allowed
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Trumbull by $225.
Students who live in this rental at 14 Bayberry Lane attend the following Trumbull School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Booth Hill Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Hillcrest Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Trumbull High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.