This attractive home is located in the desirable north San Jose area. Major remodeling has been done on the home less than two years ago with cherry hardwood floors through-out!!!! The elegant entry leads to a large living room and dining area, kitchen with all the amenities including 5 burner gas stove, microwave, large long counters, dishwasher, tons of cabinet space, an island with more cabinet space and family room with fireplace. A guest bedroom is located down stairs with a private bathroom across the hall. Walking up the spiral stair case you are greeted with a large loft area with cabinet space. One of the two guest bedrooms has a walk-In closet, and both have tons of natural lighting. The large master bedroom has a ceiling fan, plantation blinds, crown molding, and shutters. The master bathroom is equip with a large roman tub, separate stall shower, spacious counter with double sink, extravagantly large walk-in closet. The House is also equipped with A/C, water softener, auto garage door opener for the 2 car garage. The backyard has plenty of room for entertaining, with patio, awning and fruit trees,
- 5 min walk to Townsend park
- close to Costco, Ranch 99 mall, restaurants& services
- Close to 880 and 680 Freeway
- Less than 15 mins from Challenger, Milpitas Christian and private schools close to downtown area
-NO PETS NO SMOKING!!!
*These prices are based on average listing prices of all floorplans
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.
This listing was provided by H.M.S. Development Inc. CRMC