This attractive home is located in the desirable north San Jose area. Major remodeling has been done on the home less than two years ago with cherry hardwood floors through-out!!!! The elegant entry leads to a large living room and dining area, kitchen with all the amenities including 5 burner gas stove, microwave, large long counters, dishwasher, tons of cabinet space, an island with more cabinet space and family room with fireplace. A guest bedroom is located down stairs with a private bathroom across the hall. Walking up the spiral stair case you are greeted with a large loft area with cabinet space. One of the two guest bedrooms has a walk-In closet, and both have tons of natural lighting. The large master bedroom has a ceiling fan, plantation blinds, crown molding, and shutters. The master bathroom is equip with a large roman tub, separate stall shower, spacious counter with double sink, extravagantly large walk-in closet. The House is also equipped with A/C, water softener, auto garage door opener for the 2 car garage. The backyard has plenty of room for entertaining, with patio, awning and fruit trees,
- 5 min walk to Townsend park
- close to Costco, Ranch 99 mall, restaurants& services
- Close to 880 and 680 Freeway
- Less than 15 mins from Challenger, Milpitas Christian and private schools close to downtown area
-NO PETS NO SMOKING!!!
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property.