**Townhouse-5bed-3bath-4parking spots-laundry in unit-4 floors-2Ksqft
* Very large.....roughly 2,000 square feet
* Unique layout on 4 levels
* Lives like a single family house...private front and back entrances
* 3 Recently renovated (all within the last 18 months) full size bathrooms
* Central heat / AC
* Free laundry in-unit
* Eat-in-kitchen (dining room area) with dishwasher
* Large bedrooms (one is very large with a walk-in closet)
* Brand new exterior / siding....complex went through a full exterior renovation in 2015
* All new windows
* Unit mostly repainted September 2016
* Spacious living room with 20 foot ceilings
* 4 Off-street parking spots included (2 single spots and 1 double tandem)
* Professionally managed
Only a block away from the B line, walk to Whole Foods, Steps to nightlife like the Silhouette, Hopewell, and secrets spots like the Glenville Stops. One of the most dynamic neighborhoods in America with all the city amenities you could dream of only a stones throw away.
Laundry: In Unit
This 5 bedroom home is listed at $5,100, while 5 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.