Beautiful 3 story apartment complex with sound proof flooring and solid walls, great for privacy. This spacious 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment offers all appliances except for washer & dryer. Large laundry room on first floor with coin operated machines. Extra storage available, included in rent. Off street parking available. The apartment complex just a minute from downtown Eagle.
Other Tenant Charges:
Tenant responsible for gas & electric. Dogs under 40lbs. & cats are welcome with an additional security deposit of $350 and $25 monthly pet rent fee per pet. Breed restrictions do apply for dogs, please contact me at the office.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
3) No felony convictions
** APPLICATION INFO **
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
Rental Terms: Rent: $625, Application Fee: $20, Security Deposit: $625, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Small dogs allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Electricity not included in rent
Gas not included in rent
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $625 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $625, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.
You are contacting
Real Property Management Greater Milwaukee - Property # 458676