2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo available in a gated Del Mar condo community near the ocean and walking distance to multiple shopping plazas!
Spacious and bright 2 bedroom/2 bath condo with a great open layout, ideal for roommates or young families! Newer stainless steel appliances, laminate flooring, and ceiling fans. Lots of storage space! Well-kept garden-style gated complex with community pool and jacuzzi. 1 elevator on each end, and 2 communal laundry rooms. 1 open parking space and lots of street parking. Wide patios make this complex a very friendly environment. I-5 freeway right around the corner. Water/Trash included in rent, tenant pays for SDGE/Internet.
* Beachside Del Mar Shopping Plaza (Vons, Postal Annex, CVS, Broken Yolk, Starbucks, and many restaurants!): 0.2 miles away!
* Del Mar Highlands Shopping Plaza (Ralph's, Snooze, Urban Plates, Mendocino Farms and tons of other boutiques and restaurants): 1.4 miles - https
* Crest Canyon Park: 1 mile
* Torrey Pines State Beach: 1.6 miles away
* Downtown Del Mar: 1.6 miles away
* UCSD: 6.1 miles
* Sorrento Valley: 6.8 miles
* Schools (all within 3 miles and rated 9/10 on GreatSchools): Del Mar Heights Elementary School, Del Mar Hills Elementary School, Carmel Valley Middle School, Earl Warren Middle School, Torrey Pines High School
* Upcoming One Paseo Shopping Plaza - Future home of Shake Shack, Tendergreens, Parakeet Cafe, and much more!: 0.5 miles
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.