Luxury home in estate setting with gorgeous sunsets and views of downtown Bellevue. Just shy of an acre and steps from Glendale Golf Course and Kelsey Creek trails, home is located at the end of a quiet dead-end street. Minutes to downtown Bellevue and Microsoft, close to International School and Sammamish High School.
- Open kitchen w/ sub-zero fridge and double sinks/ovens overlooking eating area and family room.
- Large living / dining room with tons of light and views and fireplace.
- 4 bedrooms downstairs, including second master suite. Easily use one bedroom as an office or bonus room.
- Master suite with fireplace, large bathroom and walk-in closet with downtown Bellevue views from every window!
- 6th bedroom upstairs across from master.
- Large patio and outdoor living space for entertaining. Second patio with fire pit and kids play set.
- Lots of space to play with large lawns and great privacy.
- Sunsets and Seattle/Bellevue city views from almost all parts of the property.
- Beautiful landscape lighting throughout.
- Two car garage with massive storage room.
- Just painted, brand new carpet, brand new dual hot water heaters and brand new energy efficient heating system!
This listing is priced above the average 6 bedroom home in Bellevue by $240.
Students who live in this rental at 13622 SE 5th Street attend the following Bellevue School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lake Hills Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Odle Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Sammamish Senior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.