- Approx Sq Ft: 2500
- Bedrooms: 4 + 1 office
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Heating: Gas
- Terms: 1 year lease or longer
- Rent: $2600.00 per month unfurnished/ also available furnished with additional cost
- Security Deposit: $2600
- Screening Charge: $45.00 per person 18-yrs or older
* Upscale Bethany home in preferred Arbor Cascadian community.
* Located on end-street of the community with no through traffic.
* Best Schools in NW Portland: Findley /Stoller/Sunset
* Walk to community playground and Findley school playground.
* Large living room with cherry customized built-in shelves
* Beautiful Cherry hardwood floors
* Plantation shutter throughout the house
* Beautiful kitchen with granite counters, cherry cabinets
* Formal dining room with high ceiling
* Spacious 1st floor office
* Oversize master suite and large 2nd bedroom
* Plenty of storage
* Professionally designed backyard with deck, fountain, garden and sprinkler system
* Available furnished or unfurnished.
* Central air conditioning, gas heating, gas fireplace, front load washer &dryer
* Short distance to Nike, Intel, Kaiser Permanente and 15 minutes to NW Pearl District.
* Lease includes regular yard service and HOA dues.
* Utilities are the responsibility of the tenant - Electric, Gas, Water/Sewer, Garbage (will be billed back to tenant)
* Will consider pets with additional pet fee. Small dogs and breed restrictions.
Students who live in this rental at 13592 NW Payne Drive attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Findley Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Stoller Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Sunset High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.