13592 NW Payne Dr. Portland OR 97229
4+1 office (office could be 5th bedroom), 2.5bath, approx 2500 SF. 2 car garage, A/C
An Arbor Custom Home. Craftsman design with custom upgrades including Brazilian cherry hardwoods, granite countertops, slate fireplace hearth, cherry craftsman built-in cabinets, and satin nickel lighting fixtures. Architectural landscaping with slate patio, Ipe Deck, water feature, and six-zone irrigation system. Interior walls insulated for sound reduction. Plantation shutters. Good condition.
- Bedrooms: 4 + 1 office
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Heating: Gas
- Terms: 1 year lease or longer
- Rent: $2600/month. unfurnished
Rent $2700 /month with furnished
- Security Deposit: $2900
- Screening Charge: $50.00 per person 18-yrs or older
* Upscale Bethany home in preferred Arbor Cascadian community.
* Located on end-street of the community with no through traffic.
* Best Schools in NW Portland: Findley /Stoller/Sunset
* Walk to community playground and Findley school playground.
* Large living room with cherry customized built-in shelves
* Beautiful Cherry hardwood floors
* Plantation shutter throughout the house
* Beautiful kitchen with granite counters, cherry cabinets
* Formal dining room with high ceiling
* Spacious 1st floor office
* Oversize master suite and large 2nd bedroom
* Plenty of storage
* Professionally designed backyard with deck, fountain, garden and sprinkler system
* Central air conditioning, gas heating, gas fireplace, front load washer &dryer
* Short distance to Nike, Intel, Kaiser Permanente and 15 minutes to NW Pearl District.
* Lease includes regular yard service and HOA dues.
* Utilities are the responsibility of the tenant - Electric, Gas, Water/Sewer, Garbage (will be billed back to tenant)
* Will consider pets with additional pet rent. Small dogs and breed restrictions.
Please contact us for showing appointment
Prefer no pet, no smoking
This listing is priced above the average 4 bedroom home in Portland by $100.
Students who live in this rental at 13592 NW Payne Drive attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Findley Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Stoller Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Sunset High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.