Available after Oct 26th. Please do not disturb current tenant.
Sun, Oct 27th - 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Mon, Oct 28th - 5:00pm - 6:30pm
(Sorry, no private showings)
If you would like an application form, please e-mail me. You can fill it out and bring it to the open house.
Newly and extensively remodeled, 1 bedroom unit in the heart of Castro (Collingwood and 18th).
Bright and sunny, on top floor of 2-level house.
Excellent location on a quiet street. Castro MUNI, shops and restaurants, supermarket, popular bars, bank, post office, etc. are all within 2 blocks.
New kitchen with granite countertops, glass backsplash, and stainless steel appliances.
Modern bathroom with glass tile backsplash and Italian tile floor
New paint and modern track lighting throughout.
Washer and dryer in back patio (free usage, shared among the 3 units of the house).
Large, private backyard (shared among the 3 units of the house).
Owner pays for water and garbage, tenant pays for gas and electric.
Cats are OK. Sorry no dogs.
Street parking only.
Rent is $2590 per month, security deposit is $2800.
12 month lease.
Available Oct 29th.
Bright and sunny
- On top floor of 2-level house.
Location, Location, Location
- 135 Collingwood (at 18th)
- Quiet street, 1 block from Castro Street shops and restaurants
- 1.5 blocks (0.2 miles) from Castro MUNI Metro station
- Across the street from Mollie Stone's supermarket
- Across the street from Eureka Valley Recreation Center (tennis court, dog park, baseball diamond, etc.)
Newly and Extensively Remodeled:
- newly resurfaced and restained hardwood floor
- new kitchen cabinets with plenty of storage
- granite slab countertops
- glass tile backplash
- new stainless steel appliances (fridge, dishwasher, gas range, built-in microwave)
- multi-color LED under-cabinet lighting
- new vanity and mirror
- Italian tile on floors
- glass tile backsplash
- new bathroom hardware
- new paint throughout the unit
- new, modern light fixtures in living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
- new curtains and blinds
- Washer and dryer in back patio (no coins needed, shared among the 3 units of the house)
- Large, private backyard (shared among the 3 units of the house)
- Owner pays for water and garbage
- Tenant pays for gas and electric
- Cats are OK. Sorry, no dogs.
- Street parking only.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.