This very nice 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom is available March 1st and located within walking distance from the Waukee high school, middle schools and one of the elementary schools. The condo is a must see! Association dues are paid which means you don't have to worry about mowing or snow removal.
- 968 sq ft of living area
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Full private bath off the Master bedroom
- Large kitchen with island counter
- Includes washer and dryer
- Large living room
- Crown molding
- 1 car garage with keypad entry
- Gas fireplace
- Low utilities
- Private patio facing open field
- NO smoking
- Across the street from parks, ball fields, volleyball courts, running track, Frisbee golf course, and skate park
- Minutes from Jordan Creek Mall or Valley West Mall
Application and background check required. Applicants pay non-refundable $25 background check fee.
Deposit: One month's rent
Rental Insurance: Required
Laundry: In Unit
Owner pays association dues. Tenant pays utilities.
At $995, this listing is priced $169 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Waukee.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.