Stunning 3B/2BA house in Del Mar available for lease featuring approximately 1600 SF of living space over one level. This well-upgraded house boasts:
-Prime location off Del Mar Heights Rd in beautiful neighborhood. Easily access highway 5 & just minutes from famous Del Mar Horse Track, beaches & shopping centers w/ Vons, restaurants & cafes!
-2 car attached garage w/ high capacity front load washer/dryer! Plus driveway & plenty of street parking
-Central A/C & heat
-Spacious, open living area upon entering w/ gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout!
-Living room w/ high ceilings & french doors for cool breezes, leading to covered redwood patio great for entertaining!
-Family room also has french doors looking into large backyard that features a mature grapefruit tree & nice grass!
-Contemporary kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances & attractive custom black cabinetry
-Master bedroom features: french doors facing backyard, dual custom closets & attached bathroom w/ custom vanity & stall shower, boasting two shower heads!
-Guest bedroom w/ large mirrored sliding closet doors
-Second bright guest bedroom w/ large window looking into front yard
-Great guest bathroom w/ granite countertop vanity, shower & soaking tub!
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
- A co-signer will be considered if applicant(s) falls short of 2.5 times the rent in income as a household. Co-signers need to complete a full application. Co-signers must have a 700+ FICO score and earn 2.5 times the rent in income themselves
- Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
- Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
- We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 2 weeks of the available date
- If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $4175
- WASHER/DRYER: W/D in unit
- A/C: Yes
- PET RESTRICTIONS: Owner will consider up to two (2) small pets under 25lbs for an additional $500 pet deposit per pet
- VIDEO TOUR: https
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Copy this link to your browser to schedule a showing at your convenience.
HOW TO APPLY
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
- AREA INFORMATION: Del Mar
- FLOORING: Hardwood & carpet
- PARKING: 2 car attached garage plus driveway
- PROPERTY TYPE: House
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: Water/sewer/trash
- GARDENER INCLUDED: Yes
- YARD: Yes
- YEAR BUILT: 1970
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 15 to 18 months
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: As-is items: landscaping lights, camera on the garage, combo lock on side gate, patio string lights, mesh screens on all french doors, bird bath, and exterior motion lights. Tenant responsible for maintenance and repairs of washer and dryer.
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability
Good Life Property Management, Inc.
Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all.
*Sorry, we do not accept section 8*
*Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
Rental Terms: Rent: $4,200, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $4,175, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Small dogs allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.