This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO). Please check the availabilty calendar at the CHBO website for Listing: 11442 - ... Prepare your senses for the ultimate "escape from it all" Executive Urban Retreat in the heart of Wicker Park, Chicago...
1500sqft, Sunny, Top floor, Spa-Quality, FULLY furnished, Smart Executive Urban Retreat:
* Move-in Ready, just bring your toothbrush! Includes EVERYTHING. All furniture, Queen Bedroom Set, Art, Rugs, Linens, Blinds, coffee maker, small appliances, cookware, flatware, barware, 65in LED TV, Blu-Ray Dolby 5.1, 32in HDTV w/ DVD, etc.
* Forbes named Wicker Park as Top 4 hippest places to live in the US (link below)
* Private Garage Space with opener
* Dog Friendly: Private Dog Run in fenced-in yard
* Executive Office Suite: Large desk, high-back, ergonomic leather chair, file cabinet, book case cabinets with shelving
* Smart Home: 75Mbps Wi-Fi, ADT Pulse Security w/ Live Camera, NEST Wi-Fi Thermostat, Digital Cable, 65in LED Smart TV
* Private Deck: Sunny 16ft x 18ft with gas grill, dining set, LED string lights
* Commuters Paradise: Close to CTA Bus, "El" Blue Line, Metra, 80/94, 606 Trail
* WalkScore 91: Close to everything
* Private Fenced-in Yard: Sunny 3100sqft grass with BBQ, Hammock, Gardens, etc.
* Laundry with gas dryer
* Gourmet Island Kitchen: Dual ovens, Pro-Range, Wine Fridge, Ice-Maker, Dishwasher, Grohe faucets, Microwave, Pantry
* Two Spa Bathrooms: Steam Shower, Body Jets, Garden Tub w/ Hand-held Shower, Heated Marble Floors and Mirrors
* Fireplace: combo wood-burning and gas with blower
* High-Efficiency Furnace, AC, Tank-less Water Heater, NEST Wi-Fi Thermostat, Low-E, Argon Gas-filled dbl pane Windows
* Dimmable Lutron Maestro LED lighting throughout, Three Remote-Control Fans
* Three Skylights, Hardwood floors, Huge Walk-in Closet, Vaulted 14ft Great Room
Forbes article citing Wicker Park as top 4 hippest places to live in the US
* COMMUTERS PARADISE: half-mile to CTA blue line (transfers available from bus stop near front of building), 1.5 miles to 80/94 expressway, 40ft to CTA Western Ave. bus stop, 1 mile to Metra station, 2 miles to downtown "loop", 0.5 miles to the 606 Trail
* WICKER PARK: close to all fine dining, boutique shopping, sports bars, wine bars, gourmet specialty stores, nightlife, clubs, karaoke, etc.
* EXECUTIVE OFFICE: large executive desk, leather ergonomic chair, file cabinet, bookcase/cabinets
* GOURMET KITCHEN: island seating, pantry, spice cabinet, granite & stainless, mop closet
* MASTER SUITE: opens to 16ft x 18ft private deck w/ gas grill and patio furniture, queen bed, two dressers, night stand, walk-in-closet, 32" HDTV w/ DVD player, thermal "black-out" curtains
* EN-SUITE BATH: two-person steam shower, 4 body jets, hand-held massage shower head, heated marble tile floors, skylight, heated (fog-free) mirror
* VAULTED LOFT/GREAT ROOM: 35ft by 20ft with 14ft high ceilings, huge skylight, combo-gas/wood burning fire place, two brown leather sofas and recliner, coffee table
* DINING AREA: Large table seats six
* GUEST BATH: two-person garden tub with hand-held shower, cappuccino marble floors and tub surround, high ceilings, linen closet
* PRIVATE DECK: 16ft by 18ft composite, top floor (lots of sun) deck with propane grill, patio chairs and dining table
* PRIVATE, GRASSY FENCED-IN YARD: rare find in Wicker Park, fenced-in yard (25ft by 125ft) "oasis" perfect for entertaining, relaxing, grilling, gardening, dog run
* ADT PULSE SECURITY: Cloud video camera, view and control from phone
* HIGH-EFFICIENCY MECHANICALS: Rheem 96%+ furnace, electronic humidifier, central air (14 seer), 200k BTU tank-less water heater (constant supply of hot water), NEST Wifi T-stat
* ENERGY EFFICIENT: LED bulbs throughout, double-pane, thermal windows w/ low-emissivity and argon gas (keeps hot sun out, keeps heat in), also keeps street noise/traffic sounds out
* QUIET BUILDING w/ mature long-term residents
* MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE: awarded the Chicago Housing Authority "Owners Excellence" for dedication to our properties and residents--16+ years of integrity, service, affordability, quality and safety of units and premises
* BEST VALUE FOR YOUR
Luxury condo has everything--just bring your personal items!
Washer/Dryer in Unit
* Rates subject to change at any time and may increase during Summer months. * $35 credit/background check fee per adult (18+ years) * Easy Application process * Security deposit $1500 is an authorization/hold on a credit card. Card is not charged; it only places a hold on if there are damages to capture.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,899, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Chicago by $725.
Showing 2 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.