OPEN HOUSE on August 5th from noon till 2pm. Stop by anytime.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath Townhome is quietly tucked away on Dumas Road in Mill Creek.
West and East facing with many windows allows for light filled rooms throughout the day.
The living room is spacious with a gas fireplace and deck overlooking the open green area in the back of the house.
The dinning area is large enough to fit a true dinning table - a plus for entertaining.
The large, open kitchen has newer appliances, lots of cabinets and drawers for the home chef and room left over for a breakfast table.
The master suite with large closet and attached private bathroom is located on the top floor and has a territorial view.
The 2nd bedroom, also located on the top floor, overlooks the open back yard area and is completely separated by the hall for added privacy.
The garage has plenty of room for any size vehicle and has a large storage area and closet.
5 minute walk to McCollum Pioneer Park. Minutes to Mill Creek Town Center for all your shopping needs. Minutes away and easy access to I-5 and I 405.
All applicants must view available unit before applying.
Required Move-In Funds:
$1,700 first months rent
$1,700 last months rent
$1,700 refundable security deposit
Before filling out an application, please review our list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria please apply.
1. Must provide photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. Drivers license or State Issued ID card and Social Security card.
2. Must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion and we require a FICO score of at least 650.
3. Must have no records of eviction.
4. We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
5. Employment History and Sufficient Income: We require monthly income of 3 times the amount of your monthly rent per applicant. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, and/or tax records. All other income, including self-employment must be verified through tax records.
6. Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you're related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, your application may be declined, or we may require a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement. Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria plus make three times the amount of rent.
7. An up-front payment of approximately three months rent (first, last, security deposit) is required by cashiers check or money order when signing a rental contract.
8. We will accept the first qualified applicant.
9. After applicant is approved, a non-refundable holding fee equal to one months rent is required in order to hold the unit until Lease signing and move-in funds are collected. The holding fee will be credited toward move-in funds. If applicate elects not rent the unit after being approved and submitting a non-refundable holding fee, the fee will not be refunded.
10. Please note that all of our properties are smoke-free.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.