GREAT SMYRNA ....Location Location Location! This charming 2 bed 2.5 bath 2-story town home is located in the heart of Smyrna just outside the perimeter. Minutes to new Suntrust Braves Stadium!!
A mile away from the Interstate (I-75 and I-285) and very close to shopping & restaurant. Only 15 minutes away from Buckhead and 15 minutes away from pretty much everywhere else!
Located in a great friendly community. Address is 1328 Poplar Point, Smyrna, GA 30082.
- Lovely brick front townhome
- Beautiful and hardwood floors throughout main level - easy maintenance!
- Sunny and bright floorplan.... Lots of windows lets in a ton of sunlight
- Huge deck perfect for entertaining
- Spacious family room with fireplace with lots of recess lighting on dimmer switch to set the mood
- Spacious gourmet kitchen features a ton of cabinet space and all appliances included!
- Powder room downstairs
- Two large bedrooms could be 2 masters! Each with its own spacious closet and own full bath.
- Washer/Dryer included!
We do not advertise our properties on Craigslist.. so if you see this property on that site..PLS DISREGARD..ITS A SCAM
* NO CATS! Dogs OK if Under 50 lb. $200 non refundable pet deposit
* No Felonies
* NO SECTION 8/ NO SMOKING
* Combined Income Must be at Least 3x Monthly Rent/ Decent Rental History
* Delinquent Debt not to exceed $2,000.00
* No Judgments/ Evictions from prior Landlords w/in the past 5 years
* 49.00 application fee per adult
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $1,155 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $999, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Smyrna by $310.
Students who live in this rental at 1328 Poplar Pointe attend the following Cobb County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Norton Park Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Griffin Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Campbell High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.