Appointment only 386-747-8983 Mark or Susie. Wonderful home located in Glenwood Springs subdivision convenient to shopping, schools and the award winning DeLand Downtown. Community Amenities include an 8.5 acre, tree-filled park with walking trails, playground and community pool. Adjacent to the park is an 8 acre pond with a beautiful fountain. This light and bright split bedroom plan boasts a formal living room and dining room along with large family room. Kitchen has granite counter tops with handy granite breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinets for storage. Dinette situated just off kitchen and family room with windows overlooking a private, beautifully landscaped fenced back yard. Master bedroom has his and her closets, garden tub and separate large shower. The spacious 14x28 summer porch has vaulted ceiling, ceiling fans and stone flooring, insulated roof and is entered via French doors from the family room. Enjoy the brick paver patio off the summer porch when grilling out or chilly nights by the fire pit.
1. Conditioned Living 2,050 square feet with 10? ceilings
2. 28? x 14? Florida style screen porch with vaulted ceiling.
3. Two Car Garage with paver driveway.
4. Real Wood Floors in Dining, Living Room and Family Room.
5. Tile floors in Kitchen and bathrooms
6. Upgraded granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms.
7. Pergo flooring in both secondary bedrooms
8. Master Suite has his / her closets and all new carpeting.
9. Kitchen / stainless steel appliances included.
10. Electric Fireplace in Family Room included
11. Second Bedroom has Beautiful Cabinets with a murphy bed unit and a walk-in closet.
12. Paver patio off of screen porch, perfect for grilling and entertaining.
13. Concrete construction with foam insulation in the cells of the block including garage
14. Attic has R-38 insulation over living and R-19 over garage
15. Front and rear yard is beautifully landscaped and totally fenced in with beautiful mature trees behind the fence line giving you total privacy.
Shown by appointment only. Call 386-747-8983
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.
HotPads partners with Zillow in finding the best Premier Agent to assist you in your home search. Contact one today.