Unique, modern, beautifully renovated 3-bedroom 1-bathroom apartment located in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn. This unit is a prewar building that has been completely restored with attractive, high quality materials and design that will wow your guests.
Text Noah for quick response.
- Modern kitchen with unique design touches
- High quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Marble countertops
- Gorgeous trendy kitchen counter backsplash
- Solid wood cabinetry
- Stunning bathroom complete with subway tiling, custom vanity featuring oil rubbed bronze faucets and shower head
- Great lighting - recessed bulbs and modern light fixtures throughout unit
- Hardwood oak flooring throughout unit
- Virtual doorman
- Central air conditioning
- Building boasts a garden and courtyard
- Fitness room in building
- Laundry room in building
- Storage space in building
- Bike room in building
- Live-in superintendent
- Pets allowed
Conveniently located near the A, C, 3, and 4 Subway lines, providing quick and easy commute around Brooklyn and into Manhattan.
Laundry in Building
Central Air Conditioning
Listing Id: #196808
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,150, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.