**COMING SOON** ADORABLE One Bedroom Duplex with Garage
GREAT Location walking distance to Friends Park, Whittier Library and Whittier Center Theater....
One Bedroom Duplex
Stackable Washer & Dryer
Water, Trash & Gardener Paid!!
Security Deposit Negotiable with Approved Credit!!
SAVE TIME ~ FILL OUT A GUEST CARD ~ (click on Contact Us)
APPLY ON LINE NOW ~ BE PRE-APPROVED! YOU NEED:
- Proof of Income (2 Current Paystub or 2 years IRS Taxes return & 6 Months of Bank stmt for self-employed people)
- If a student, submit Student Transcripts
- Proof of Residence (Utility Bill OR Bank stmt with current mailing address)
-If pets are accepted, a pet application with immunization history and photo is required. An ADDITIONAL deposit is REQUIRED
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- 2PERSON/BDRM occupancy limit NO exceptions.
- Each Occupant over 18 must complete a rental application & submit photo ID.
- Verifiable Income must be at least 3 TIMES the amount of the rent. Co-signers are an option asks for details.
- Available Date is BEST ESTIMATE. Actual date unit is ready to move in may be different.
-$30 Credit check fee per applicant payable in CASH in our office or Online fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
KEY CHECK-OUT HOURS & DETAILS :
- Come to 14436 E. Whittier Blvd. 90605
-Monday-Friday 9A-4P ~ Saturday 9A-12Noon
- BRING $20 Refundable CASH Deposit for Keys
-CURRENT Photo ID (ex: Drivers License, State ID, Passport)
THIS RENTAL IS MONTH TO MONTH
Information subject to change without notice
CA DRE LIC # 00158343
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in East Whittier by $288.
out of 10
Lydia Jackson Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Walter F. Dexter Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Whittier High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.