PLEASE EMAIL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
If you have additional questions not answered by this ad, please EMAIL them via your reply.
- You have to see this incredible property!
- Absolutely everything has been gutted and completely renovated - New Windows, Plumbing, Wiring, EVERYTHING. Expert Craftsmanship! Hardwood Floors Throughout. Ceramic Tile Floors and Shower in Master Suite (3rd Floor).
- 4 Total Bedrooms (Hardwood Flooring)
- 2 Full Bathrooms and 1 Half Bath
- 2nd Floor Laundry Room with Laundry Hookups
- Exposed Brick
- Huge Kitchen with Granite counters, Stainless Steel Appliances (Side by Side Refrigerator, Range and Above Range Microwave and Dishwasher.
- 2 Off Street Parking Spaces
- 1 Block from Allegheny General Hospital
- EMAIL NOW TO CONFIRM A TIME SLOT FOR THE VIEWING - THIS PROPERTY WON'T LAST LONG
- 12 month lease
- $1,750 Security Deposit + $1,750 1st Month's Rent due at lease signing
- Tenant pays Gas, Electric, Water, Sewer and Trash
- This is a non-smoking property.
This listing is priced above the average 4 bedroom home in Central Northside by $551.
Students who live in this rental at 1321 Reddour Street attend the following Pittsburgh School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
King K-8 School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Perry High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.