Spacious warehouse loft w/rooftop deck in one of the pearl's historic treasures - * 860 square foot unit in the Pearl District's historic Irving Street Lofts building
* Open floor plan
* Full wall of north facing windows overlooking a cobblestone street
* High ceilings
* Hardwood floors
* Raised/walled platform creates a separate sleeping area w/storage underneath
* Large clothing/storage closet
* Built in shelving unit with storage underneath
* Updated stainless appliances
* Combo Washer/Dryer
* Large bathroom with new tile floor
* Rooftop BBQ deck with panoramic views
* No a/c
This unit does not come with parking. Landlord will subsidize tenants parking in the immediate area.
No subletting, Airbnb, VRBO, etc.
Small pets with additional deposit.
Available Now - 12 month lease
$1,850 inc: water/sewer/garbage/basic cable/steam heat
$1,000 security deposit + $31.50 application fee
Building move fee $200
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning not included in rent
historic warehouse loft
new tile bathroom floor
rasied separate sleeping area
updated stainless appliances
water/sewer/garbage/basic cable/parking/storage included
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.