Located in the prime location of Downtown Flushing, Sky View Parc is one of the largest mixed-use developments in New York City offering a new and unique investment opportunity. Due to the overwhelming success of Phase I, Onex Real Estate Partners is proud to present Grand Two, the second of three new luxury condominium towers to be built as part of Phase II. Grand Two will join the 14 acres, a million square foot development and will
- 263 luxury condominium units ranging in size from spacious studios to three bedroom residences
- Stylishly furnished lobby with designer furniture
- The Shops at Sky View Center, a 785,000 square foot, multi-level retail space, housing popular retailers including a new Nordstrom Rack, Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Nike, Forever 21, Grandma's Dim Sum, Little Lamb Hot Pot, BJ's, Wholesale Club and Sky Foods - a 33,000 square foot Asian supermarket
- Six-acre landscaped rooftop garden equipped with first-class amenities and a new rooftop swimming pool
- Exclusive new amenity club and spa for The Grand residents
- 2,400 retail parking spaces offering private and residential valet service
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.