Recently remodeled apartment with ample natural light. Other features include:
- Freshly painted throughout
- View of downtown Seattle
- Double pane windows provides insulation and reduces outside noise
- Stainless steel appliances
- In unit washer/dryer
- Additional 1/2 bath allows concurrent "get ready to go" bathroom activities
- In building secure parking; additional permit parking on street
- Minutes to downtown, Seattle University, and stadiums
- Building is on bus route to downtown
- Close to light rail station, enabling easy access to airport
Call or text 206/399-6035
$500 OFF FIRST MONTH'S RENT. $50/person per month for shared utilities. Non-smokers only. First, last, deposit. Deposit is entirely refundable. Initial lease will be 6-7 months to synch up with summer. Then annual thereafter. Call or text 206/399-6035.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,850, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in North Beacon Hill by $130.
Students who live in this rental at 1308 12th Avenue S #21 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Beacon Hill International School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mercer Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.