- Remodeled 1 bedroom/1 bathroom
- New Kitchen Appliances: Stainless Steel Fridge, Dishwater, Electric Range, and Microwave - Brand New Washer/Dryer will be delivered Jan 13, 2018
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Walk-in closet in bedroom, coat closet in living room
- Building Includes:
- One parking spot + storage in secured garage
-Pets allowed, restricted breeds and size for an additional $25 per month
Location: walking distance from Wholefoods, Petco, Interbay Golf Center, Macrina Bakery & Cafe. Near Elliot Bay, Discovery Park, Ballard, and Fremont.
Please contact me for more information or to schedule showings. Unit is available ASAP
- Owner pays for water, trash, and sewer - Tenant responsible for electric/gas, internet, cable, and rental insurance - Rent includes 1 covered parking space and storage room (located in the garage) - Pets allowed with additional $25 pet rent - Renter need to fill out application $35 (non refundable)
Market rate for this listing is $1,850 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,950, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in West Queen Anne by $161.
Students who live in this rental at 1300 W Boston Street attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Frantz Coe Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.