Located in the heart of Chicago's famous Gold Coast. This building offers location, stunning views, and tons of amenities.
- Free! Wireless Internet
- Walk in closets with organizational system in every apartment home
- White or Faux Granite Formica Countertops
- Cherry wood and Granite Bathroom Vanities (select apartments)
- GE White appliances (Stainless Steel upgrade Available)
- A Dishwasher in every One and Two Bedroom Apartment Home
- Ceramic Tiled Foyer and Kitchen accompanied with Neutral wall to wall carpeting
- 24-Hour Doorperson
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Business Center
- Sun Deck
- Fitness Center
- Convenient Gold Coast Location
- Attached Garage Parking Available
- Pet Friendly Units Available
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $6,053 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This listing is cheaper than the average studio in Gold Coast by $66.
Students who live in this rental at 1300 Lake Shore Drive #STUDIO attend the following City of Chicago School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Ogden Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Lincoln Park High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.