130 Prospector-Custom Lake Tahoe-style in Folsom - Live in the home of your dreams! Privately gated home boasts vaulted wood ceiling w/ exposed wood beams, river rock, & walls of glass that marry the expert architecture of outside w/ inside. Complete gourmet kitchen, 2 master suites, game room w/ wet bar & ceiling fans throughout. Situated on American River Canyon on secluded 2.17 acres, floor to ceiling windows face untouched natural scenery. Font yard formally landscaped. Serene home is close to all of Folsoms fabulous schools and shopping.
Water, Garbage and Gardener are included. This is a no smoking and no pet home. Visit www.tiner.com to Apply on Line, view rent/deposit requirements and additional pictures!
1. All persons planning on living at the property, over the age of 18, must apply.
2. A credit score of at least 600 is normally required.
3. All Bankruptcies must be discharged.
4. Good rental references. No evictions no exceptions.
5. A household monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent amount (or a verifiable cash reserves).
6. No Pets unless otherwise stated on the property page of our web site.
7. Rent must normally start within 2 weeks from the approval of your application.
NOTE: We strongly encourage you to view the property prior to remitting an application. Applications will NOT be considered unless the application fee(s) have been submitted.Call (916) 974-6017 for additional information or to schedule an appointment to view this home.
No Pets Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $5,743 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 6 bedroom home is listed at $4,050, while 6 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.