Available for 4/1 or 5/1!
Spacious and Open Studio w/ Alcove on 1290 block of Commonwealth Ave in Allston's new Green District! This exciting Allston neighborhood is around the corner from Starbucks Coffee, Bee's Knees Market/Cafe, CVS, and Boston Sports club. Steps to the B Line at Grigg's St Station and just a 3-4 minute walk to the 66 Bus Stop.
This apartment features hardwood flooring throughout, front-facing windows, high ceilings, sun-filled living space with alcove large enough for a queen-sized bed, modern and fully tiled bathroom, large closet, and updated kitchen and cabinets. Rent includes heat and hot water, laundry facilities and fitness room in the building.
- Professionally Managed
- Around the corner from Boston Sports Club, CVS, Starbucks, and late night Pizza!
- 3-4 minute walk to Allston's newest supermarket Bfresh
- Short walk to Coolidge Corner, Brookline
- Elevatored Building
- Laundry facilities and Fitness room in the building
- Free non-resident street parking on Comm Ave/Griggs St/Brainerd Rd
- Off-street parking available for $175/month or $250/month covered
- Heat and hot water included
B-Line (Green) - Griggs St. (0.05 miles)
66 - Harvard Ave & Commonwealth Ave (0.15 miles)
57 - Brighton Ave & Craftsman St (0.30 miles)
64 - Cambridge St & Hano St (0.35 miles)
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.