Rich hardwoods throughout main floor. Chefs kitchen with island/eating bar, slab granite counters, nook area and pantry. Open plan includes a warm family room with fire place. Spacious upper floor with a bonus room. Three bright bedrooms including the inviting master bedroom with Bay window and 5 piece bath. Excellent south west exposure infuse each room with extraordinary natural light.
* 3 bed 2.5 bath in 2250 sqft.
* Open kitchen with Granite counters and Stainless Steel appliances, gas stove and two ovens (one a convection).
* Gleaming Hardwoods through-out main floor.
* Ample office space.
* Smart, open floor plan.
* Spacious master bedroom with SW facing Bay window, 5 piece master bath.
* Master bath has Jacuzzi tub and Marble counter tops.
* Fenced and beautiful landscaped back yard.
* Southwest side of the home overlooks community playground and lets in tons of natural light.
* 2 car garage.
* First time as rental and in fantastic / like new condition.
* Built in 2010.
Northshore school district:
Leota Jnr High.
Sorry not pets, firm.
No tenant supplied screen reports.
Available Nov 15.
12 month lease.
$35 non-refundable application fee (per adult).
$350 non-refundable cleaning fee
$2200 deposit (fully refundable).
Comble Property Management
Students who live in this rental at 12913 NE 198th Place attend the following Northshore School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Woodin Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Leota Junior High School
Grades 7 - 9
out of 10
Woodinville High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.