Home for the Holidays! 3 Bedroom Luxury Townhouse in Beautiful Happy Valley - Built in 2016, this high-end townhome boasts exquisite finishes and details. Features include:
- View of Mt. Hood
- Hardwoods on main floor, carpeted upper and lower level
- High ceilings
- Fantastic open great room with gas fireplace
- Gas fireplace
- Large kitchen island with granite counters
- Gourmet kitchen featuring tiled back splash and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave, and gas stove
- Deck off dining area offering spectacular views of the valley
- Luminous lighting throughout the home
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Huge family/rec room in basement walking out to lower level deck and private fenced backyard
- Mitsubishi heating and AC unit in living area
- Attached 1 car garage with driveway
- Located in Desirable Happy Valley neighborhood with several parks and schools within walking distance; easy access to freeways, shopping, etc. Convenient grocery stores, including New Seasons Market, Peets Coffee, and Valley Growlers Neighborhood Taphouse. Currently feeds into Clackamas High School.
HOA rules/regulations apply
At $1,895, this home is priced similarly to the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Happy Valley.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.