Fantastic opportunity is knocking on your door: immaculate house overlooking green belt located in the sought after Highland East development near Mill Creek waiting for you to call home.
4 Bedroom with expansive bonus room (office) 2.75 Bath and finished insulated and heated garage!
- When stepping into the house you can?t miss the inviting grand staircase.
- You feel welcomed by the two-story high vaulted ceiling over formal living and dining room with calming green belt view that highlights this beautiful light and bright property.
- The dining room opens to a large kitchen with hardwood floors maple cabinets that offer plenty of storage large pantry granite counter tops ceramic back splash stainless steel appliances and dine in bar.
- The chef kitchen with greenbelt view opens up to a hardwood floored and lighted breakfast nook and living room with gas fireplace.
- A slider door leads you to a composite entertaining-size deck with private greenbelt view! Low maintenance yard with mature trees and raised flower bed is irrigated by a computerized irrigation system to keep it green year around.
- Guest bedroom 3/4 bath and laundry (other washer/dryer will be provided) seals off the main level.
- Upper level which is Berber-carpeted features spacious master bedroom with walk in closet and five piece expansive Bathroom overlooking the green belt.
- Two generous bedrooms full bath with dual sinks and an enormous bonus room that can be used as a fifth bedroom complete the upstairs.
- Finished three car garage is insulated painted and heated offering both 110V and 220V outlets and comprehensive lighting ideal for your home shop!
- Neighborhood feature walking trails and parks as well as proximity to businesses like Safeway.
- Terrific schools are just around the corner (Little Cedars Elementary Valley View Middle and Glacier Peak High).
- Easy accessibility to I-5 Hwy 9 and I-405
- Microsoft connector is just a few minutes away
9 months - 24 months
Availability: end of October 2017 (might be mid October)
2600 per month
2600 mostly refundable security deposit after deduction of cleaning fees.
$45 non-refundable screening fees per adult tenant
Sorry no smoking
Pet would be considered on a case by case basis.
Landscaping provided by landlord
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.