Fantastic opportunity is knocking on your door: immaculate house overlooking green belt located in the sought after Highland East development near Mill Creek waiting for you to call home.
4 Bedroom with expansive bonus room (office) 2.75 Bath and finished insulated and heated garage!
- When stepping into the house you can?t miss the inviting grand staircase.
- You feel welcomed by the two-story high vaulted ceiling over formal living and dining room with calming green belt view that highlights this beautiful light and bright property.
- The dining room opens to a large kitchen with hardwood floors maple cabinets that offer plenty of storage large pantry granite counter tops ceramic back splash stainless steel appliances and dine in bar.
- The chef kitchen with greenbelt view opens up to a hardwood floored and lighted breakfast nook and living room with gas fireplace.
- A slider door leads you to a composite entertaining-size deck with private greenbelt view! Low maintenance yard with mature trees and raised flower bed is irrigated by a computerized irrigation system to keep it green year around.
- Guest bedroom 3/4 bath and laundry (other washer/dryer will be provided) seals off the main level.
- Upper level which is Berber-carpeted features spacious master bedroom with walk in closet and five piece expansive Bathroom overlooking the green belt.
- Two generous bedrooms full bath with dual sinks and an enormous bonus room that can be used as a fifth bedroom complete the upstairs.
- Finished three car garage is insulated painted and heated offering both 110V and 220V outlets and comprehensive lighting ideal for your home shop!
- Neighborhood feature walking trails and parks as well as proximity to businesses like Safeway.
- Terrific schools are just around the corner (Little Cedars Elementary Valley View Middle and Glacier Peak High).
- Easy accessibility to I-5 Hwy 9 and I-405
- Microsoft connector is just a few minutes away
9 months - 24 months
Availability: end of October 2017
2495 per month
2495 mostly refundable security deposit after deduction of cleaning fees.
45 non-refundable screening fees per tenant over 18 yo
Sorry no smoking
Pet would be considered on a case by case basis.
Landscaping provided by landlord
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Snohomish by $424.
Students who live in this rental at 12826 69th Drive SE attend the following Snohomish School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Little Cedars Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Valley View Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Glacier Peak High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.