Location: Glenville, Boston (Allston)
Rent: $5100 / Month
Broker Fee: One Month
Available Date: 09/01/2018
Pet: Cat Ok
Features: Parking Included
* Very large.....roughly 2,000 square feet
* Unique layout on 4 levels
* Lives like a single family house...private front and back entrances
* 3 Recently renovated (all within the last 18 months) full size bathrooms
* Central heat / AC
* Free laundry in-unit
* Eat-in-kitchen (dining room area) with dishwasher
* Large bedrooms (one is very large with a walk-in closet)
* Brand new exterior / siding....complex went through a full exterior renovation in 2015
* All new windows
* Unit repainted September 2017
* Spacious living room with 20 foot ceilings
* 4 Off-street parking spots included (2 single spots and 1 double tandem)
* Professionally managed
- First, last, full security
- Cats okay....no dogs
- Students okay with cosigners
- Need days notice to show
- Will be cleaned before move-in (2:00pm on September 1st)
Please refer to ID# when responding
Don't hesitate to text me at 617 816 1163 to set up a showing, or to inquire if I am available for a phone call to answer any questions. Ask me about any of the thousands of apartments in my database!
Check out my entire database of available listings here: http
Or fill out this easy rental form online
Only a fraction of my properties are online! I also have listings in/close to: Allston, Brighton,Brookline, Cambridge, Fenway, Kenmore,
Mission Hill, Back Bay, South End, Beacon Hill, Boston University, Emmanuel, Simmons, Northeastern, Emmerson, Berklee, Mass Art, Longwood, Wheelock, Suffolk, Newbury College,
Wentworth, MCPHS, Boston Conservatory, Northeastern and more!
Gian Paul Sanseverino
Modern Real Estate
Laundry: In Unit
Market rate for this listing is $3,300 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 5 bedroom home is listed at $5,100, while 5 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.