Available for lease in May for $2800 / month.
Bothell/Canyon Park in Trail Ridge 4 bed/2.5 bath home!
Lovely newer construction home in the Trail Ridge community of Bothell/Lynnwood close to Canyon Park.
This home is in excellent condition and offers:
* 2-story/2600 sq ft home with 3 car garage built in 2006
* Formal living and dining room areas
* Great room family room with gas fireplace
* Spacious kitchen with entertainment island with
* Stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
* 4 spacious bedrooms with plenty of closet space
* Master bedroom with 5 piece bath - soaking tub and separate full size shower
* Main bath on 2nd floor with double vanity
* Den/office on main floor with half bath in hallway
* Low maintenance yard with beautiful rose garden and fully fenced back yard
* Edmonds School District
Available for 12 month lease term. 1st month rent and equal security deposit required.
Subject to $40 rental application approval. See www.macphersonspm.com for details. MUST VIEW PROPERTY BEFORE APPLYING.
Sorry, no pets are permitted at this property.
Contact Annie directly at 206-801-2029 or email@example.com to schedule a viewing.
Please do not disturb the current occupants.
Students who live in 128 211th Place SW attend the following Edmonds School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Hilltop Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Brier Terrace Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Mountlake Terrace High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.
May 17, 2018
Home was amazing!!! But, they won't allow little dogs :( We were so sad.